• Responsible for business development, negotiation, communication, and client relationship-building throughout designated markets to promote our services to prospective clients.
• Maximize territory potential through identifying and targeting prospects, qualifying and conducting client meetings.
• Heavy cold calling and conducting in-person meetings to drive sales and create a constant pool of business.
• Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and Account Executive productivity targets as defined by manager, including new hire performance plan, and/or other GDH performance plans.
• Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
• Communicates and advises clients regarding GDH services, specific job orders and other client matters (conference calls, investigating and resolving client concerns, etc...)
• Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to grow client pools.
• Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge and solidify GDH’s presence in the local market.
• Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of business division assignment, core competencies/skill sets, and GDH as a whole.
• Participate in planning long or short-term business objectives.
• Ensures all client documents are continuously accurate and updated including drug tests and background checks when required by the client.
• Adheres to and complies with all policies and procedures set forth by GDH Consulting
and the Division; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of
websites / systems.
• Ability to cold call potential candidates.
• Technical capacity.
• Communication proficiency.
• Customer service oriented.
• Problem solving.
• Works well in team environment.
• Planning and organization.
• Attention to detail.
• Ethical conduct.
• Time management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is largely a sedentary role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel is expected for this position, based upon recruiting demands. Not expected to exceed 15%.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably I.T Staffing
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ year’s sales experience, preferably in a staffing environment; or equivalent combination of education and training.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.