• Responsible for serving the needs of RPO clients on assigned engagements. Worked performed may range from sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates other recruiting process functions for a variety of positions including entry-level and experienced candidates depending on the client’s needs.
• Intake positions, source, screen, recruit, interview, assess, reference check candidates that meet or exceed client requirements.
• Build candidate workforce through job boards, LinkedIn, GDH’s internal database, ads, career fairs, Internet relationships and identify other sources.
• Match applicants to client needs/job requisitions.
• Assess resumes that have the required skills
• Facilitate recruiter requirement calls with clients.
• Conduct interviews as needed with candidates via in-person, Skype, or telephone to ensure the candidate is a fit for the role.
• Decide which candidate(s) to send to a client for consideration.
• Negotiate compensation and terms of employment for candidates, including subsequent pay adjustments.
• Create a summary for client explaining why a candidate is a match for a role.
• Prepare candidates for client interviews.
• Ensure all hiring requirements are met.
• Travel to client sites as needed and meet with manager(s).
• Communicate with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters.
• Manage client expectations.
• Source for future job openings.
• Actively participate in all team meetings.
• Prioritize job orders.
• Work with and understand Account Team target accounts including knowing client skillsets, culture, hiring process, and needs.
• Handle consultant and/or client complaints regarding the engagement.
• Assist Account Executives with client development.
• Take personal responsibility for and meet all individual responsibilities as defined by GDH and the manager.
• Actively participate in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
• Assist with mentoring new RPO recruiters
• Diligently pursue a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of your division, your core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites / systems.
• Ability to cold call potential candidates.
• Technical capacity.
• Communication proficiency.
• Customer service oriented.
• Problem solving.
• Works well in team environment.
• Planning and organizing.
• Attention to detail.
• Ethical conduct.
• Time management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is largely a sedentary role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Regular days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Some travel is expected for this position, based upon recruiting demands. Not expected to exceed 15%.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years recruiting experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.