GDH Consulting isn’t just another staffing firm. We’re in the top 10-percent of staffing firms nationwide based on size and revenue and we’re growing rapidly. We value high energy professionals with outstanding communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. Successful candidates will be responsible for generating quality candidates for quality clients.
The GDH Consulting Summer Recruiting Internship is unlike any other in the industry. Our interns learn firsthand how to source, identify and attract job seekers from multiple industries. Our GDH Consulting Recruiting Interns receive mentoring and coaching from Senior Recruiters, Account Executives and Managing Directors. We are seeking recruitment oriented and sales focused students to add value to our growing organization.
Our interns are not shadowing, making copies or bringing coffee to office managers. Our interns do exactly what our full-time Recruiters and Account Executives do: build a business.
The GDH Consulting Recruiting Interns:
- Actively participate in all team meetings; actively share ideas and concepts
- Attend networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge
- Seek, interview, assess, check references and place contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire consultants
- Build contract employee workforce through networking, career fairs, Internet relationships and other sources
The GDH Consulting Recruiting Intern requirements:
- Communication proficient
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Ethical conduct
- Time management
- Self confidence
• Must be working to achieve Bachelor’s degree
• Must have either one or two semesters left of school before the beginning of internship program